<<< Go to main page
Tips for budget gaming
This will be a very interesting list that most, first time gamers or people who had no clue on building their own PC, never considered before buying the PC. I did try to make the list as obvious as possible, so even people who have no idea of computer parts can have a look and grasp the information.
So lets start with the tips list for budget gaming!
- Buy an APU. (preferrably AMD A10-7850K)
- Do not spend money on a GPU.
- Get a certified power supply no more than 500 watts.
- 500GB hard drive is more than enough.
- Buy games from forums or from people who are willing to sell them.
- Try to buy as many used parts for your PC or brand new, but from people.
- Take part on giveaways or competitions which give games or computer parts as prizes.
The list might grow bigger, but these are some tips I would highly recommend to budget gamers.
The main reason why I recommend A10-7850K is simply because it features quad-core CPU plus a powerful integrated GPU. The GPU can play Battlefield with good framerates, but you should obviously expect medium quality. The GPU is able to play all latest games, with the obvious downside of frames and quality, but for the price, this APU is unbeatable.
Have fun!Discuss more on the forums